Why Learn With Us?
- Educated, Experienced and Certified Music Teachers with exceptional communication skills
- Friendly, personalized and an engaging learning environment catered towards you
- All rounded and holistic music education- nuturing students into great instrumentalists and musicians!
- Our priority is to nuture a love and appreciation for music
- Results-driven through clear goals and communication follow-up
- All styles of music taught from Bach and Mozart to Jazz and Pop songs
- Opportunity to perform and gain confidence
- Half-yearly recitals/ concerts
- 100% Exam Pass Rates (AMEB, ABRSM, TRINITY)
- Winner of Waverly Brights & Best Local Business Awards 2018
My two sons have been attending ISM Bondi for a number of years now starting when they they were aged 4. They absolutely love their piano classes and have learnt so much in a short amount of time. They have attended both Group and Private lessons and continue to excel every week. The music teachers are caring, encouraging and show pride in their students. I would highly recommend to parents who are looking to place their children into piano classes
– Kerrie Dedecke (Parent)
Our kids have been learning piano with ISM Bondi for over a year. They play games, learn fun songs, play percussion instruments, and learn how to read and write music all while learning to play piano. They love it and I love it so much that I’m now learning to play too!
– Linda Hamilton (Parent)
Professionalism, respect and an outstanding work ethic are the hallmarks of the school and students shine through a combined mix of application, fun and encouragement. The school provides the opportunity, through it’s annual concert, for children to showcase their musical ability from a very early age, as well as instilling confidence in performing to a wider audience. The school is dedicated to musical education at its best and its skilled and passionate teachers work enthusiastically towards this end with excellent results.
– Joan Keogh (Grandparent)